Sunday, January 9, 2011

HIMYM- Barney said WHHAAAT?



 "It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!"

 Chastising Ted for waiting to have sex with a woman: “The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old.”

Explaining his strategy for Halloween parties: “Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way, I have a second chance to make a first impression.”




First explaining to Marshall about his unique qualities: “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”




Describing the simplicity of running a marathon: “Step one, you start running. There is no step two.”

 
Barney, describing his brother: “He's the awesomest, most best-lookingest, greatest guy ever!”
Lily: “He's exactly like Barney.”
Barney: “That's what I just said.”


Reminiscing about his first sexual experience: “That was the night I was born. I rose like a phoenix from her mentholated bosom and strode into the world, Armani-clad and fully awesome.”







Barney: "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland."

Barney: "You know what Marshall needs to do. He needs to stop being sad. When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Barney: "Okay, pep talk! You can do this, but to be more accurate, you probably can't. You're way out of practice and she's way too hot for you. So, remember, it's not about scoring. It's about believing you can do it, even though you probably can't. Go get 'em, tiger!"

"God, it's me, Barney. What up? I know we don't talk much, but I know a lot of girls call out your name because of me."

I am talking about the crazy/ hot scale. You see according the the scale a girl is allowed to be crazy, as long as she is equally hot. This is where the chart comes in…





 Check this site out if ur a fan of barney stinson:
    www.beawesomeinstead.com
 http://barneysblog.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment